Viking

Bolens rotavator

Sorry it was vague because I was just showing it to triumph66 - though I'm interested in what it does and what it fits on to - it belongs to my stingey landlord along with a blue Bolen garden tractor that he's hidden away - we were told it fits on but I wast convinced so I'm sorry it's not for sale 

7 minutes ago, wurzel said:

and that pto is longer than a tube frame i think its an XL,QT is it for sale

Sorry for my ignorance but what's an XL QT 

hi its basically a rotavator that fits on the back of the tractor the shaft on top is a power take off that takes drive from the engine via a shaft driven by pulleys off the engine theymake rotavating a happy chore as opposed to hard work

Don't tell the coppers but I found that by taking out 4 screws holding the lock on I was able to get in and get some photos - looking a bit worse for wear sadly - I also noticed a kind of plough which may go on it I don't know anyways here it is...well I can't actually upload any photos Arg!

You guys are funny ! I'm sorry to have riled you all up - he's not my mate he's my wretched lying landlord who seems to like letting things waste to nothing .... If it were mine i would keep it most likely as it would be pretty useful here but unfortunatly it's not. Just been watching some videos of it, no wonder you lot want it - seems like a bit of beast! Are the normally blue? The others I saw were

white or red 

Any ideas on the plough bit? Shoddy photo I know - it's up against an old mini also going rot, my landlord is a joke ! It has that long bar bit and then separate metal plough bits that I guess attach somehow?