Darmic1

ORLine Mustang chainsaw and Hedgetrimmer

I have finally got around to restoring the 2 machines that came from Wallfish in a deal we did some time ago....... Both these machines, along with my O&R engine and Paul Mackellow's collection will be displayed at the Autumn Tractor World show in October. Here's a reminder of the 'before' condition, not that bad really, but my OCD dictated that I should restore them with a new coat of paint and some of Titch's fine artwork!

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

Both machines were stripped down, had the old paint removed, a coat of etch primer and the several light coats of colour matched paint applied....... The fuel tank on the hedgetrimmer needed a bit of work!009.jpg010.jpg 

Once the paint had hardened I reassembled the machines and sent Titch the details for the decals to be reproduced....... I then hand painted the raised ORLine logo.011.jpg012.jpg013.jpg014.jpg015.jpg016.jpg

Here is the Chainsaw and Hedge trimmer all back together with the new paintwork!  

I used a couple of pictures found online to send along with the carefully removed old decals for reproduction. Titch @ Machinery Decals has done it again! perfectly recreated decals to adorn both these machines....... Here they are wearing their new clothes! The Mustang's bar decal has proved a little more difficult, however it is being worked on!

017.jpg018.jpg019.jpg020.jpg021.jpg022.jpg

On 8/31/2016 at 9:27 PM, Darmic1 said:

I used a couple of pictures found online to send along with the carefully removed old decals for reproduction. Titch @ Machinery Decals has done it again! perfectly recreated decals to adorn both these machines....... Here they are wearing their new clothes! The Mustang's bar decal has proved a little more difficult, however it is being worked on!

Very nice restorations, I have a few in need of a repaint, also its good to know you can get the other decals too.

David