the showman

Belly brush

Had a parcel delivery today from Ranger ( Doug ) another little project. :D after making a grader blade Doug was inspired to contribute some brushes so i could make a belly brush, many thanks mate.

first thoughts to make a fixing plate to mount them on then attach them to the tractor useing the blade mounting hardware.

it will have to wait till i catch up a bit with all the other projects ive half done but it keeps the brain ticking over.

heres some photos for you to comment on

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, HeadExam said:

Do you think they would work better fixed together on an angle, middle high point toward the front? Just thinking that debris needs to be pushed away

Not sure to put them on with a point in the middle facing forwards as you say Alain or straight like the blade with the choice of angling left or right

5 minutes ago, Stormin said:

Mine haven't arrived yet. :( 

I'm thinking along the lines of mounting them on the blade. Maybe some QD clamp arrangement.

Doug only had one box so you'll have to wait unless i send my box back so he can send yours. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Stormin said:

Mine haven't arrived yet. :(  Unless two of those are for me? :D

I'm thinking along the lines of mounting them on the blade. Maybe some QD clamp arrangement.

Got another box now, Norm, your 4 will be on their way Sunday when we go shopping:thumbs:

be great for putting stripes in the lawn, or make a grain pusher for the farm.:D

1 hour ago, Stormin said:

Cheers, Doug. :thumbs:

Chris will probably use his extras as hair brushes. :D :hide:

Chris hasn't enough hair to need a hair brush.  Off to ................................................. :hide: now.