RadRacer203

Tiny Tiger for sale

I finally decided I need to clear out some space in my basement, and my Tiny Tiger has to go, I just have too many projects at the moment. It runs excellent (usually starts first pull) and is in very good shape, but it's pretty dirty and I haven't had time to clean it up. Charges really well. There are only two things wrong with it: the handle is missing, and the gas tank was leaking at some point and someone patched it with JB Weld, and now it has another pinhole. It's definitely been well taken care of over it's lifetime though, everything is intact. I'd like to get about $175 for it. Sorry for the bad pictures, I can take more this weekend

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

I just got a different version of the Tiny Tiger from the one you have and I've been working on it for a few days now. It doesn't belong to me but since I've had it I would really like to get one for myself. If your Tiny Tiger is still available when I get enough cash I will message you and purchase it from you. It may be 2-3 weeks though because I need to finish working on the Tiny Tiger I have to pay a friend back a favor and I also just got a Mcculloch Mite-E-Lite generator that I want to get going too. Thanks