showing the throttle and choke lever/knob on a kohler Magnum 

12/14/16. 

Many thanks if you can assist.

7 hours ago, S1g said:

Hi can anyone help me please, I'm looking for an image or parts list

showing the throttle and choke lever/knob on a kohler Magnum 

12/14/16. 

Many thanks if you can assist.

You may need to be more specific in you query as there were dozens, if not more, variants depending on manufacturer and application. IF you are just speaking of the carburetor, then we still may have a few different  versions, but maybe not. I have the the parts, service manual for that engine, if you want the manuals let me know. WHOOOPS I think you want the Kohler magnum 12 hp, 14 hp, or 16 hp? These pictures are from the 18 and 20 hp twins. I can send you the whole manuals with the parts images, but the images are virtually the same if you are speaking of the carbs and not the dash of a certain machine. Again I have the Magnum 12/14/16 serivce and owners manual if you need them

mag1.PNG

mag2.PNG

Hi thanks for your reply, what I'm actually looking for is an image of the plate that sits in the air cleaner housing and show the knobs etc as my workshop manual doesn't and every image I've found so far on the net doesn't show this area as the ones on mine are missing.

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, S1g said:

Thanks for the link unfortunately the pictures have come out to grainy for me to see what I'm missing.

were you looking at pages 6a.15 and 6a.17, they seem very clear, do they not show what you need?

Hi, my fault for misreading, I was looking at the last couple of pages in the manual. I think it shows what I want thankyou, 

i'll blow it up properly on the PC when I get home as my iPad has its limitations.

Once again,thank you.