HeadExam

Depleting the Worlds Supply of Rubber

I took the 27 x 9-15 Maxxis Ceros tires on the 15-7 wheels off the Wheel Horse D-160 and put them on the Bolens 1476 in anticipation that I have another set of those same 15 x 7 rims that I may buy another set of 27 x 9-15 Maxxis tires and mount as duals on the 1476, so the wide 15 x 10 rims I got received the new 27 x 11-15 Maxxis Ceros tires and they went on the Wheel Horse D-160

20161019_162031.jpg

20161019_162040.jpg

20161019_162113.jpg

20161019_174744.jpg

20161019_174917.jpg

20161019_174936.jpg

20161019_170041.jpg

20161019_170053.jpg

20161019_170102.jpg

57 minutes ago, ranger said:

Awesome! Are they directional? I ask because you have the tread pattern reversed between the Bolens and the Wheelhorse.:confused:

Perhaps it doesn't matter with a Wheelhorse, they get the job done no matter what. But the other make..............?:hide:

3 hours ago, ranger said:

Awesome! Are they directional? I ask because you have the tread pattern reversed between the Bolens and the Wheelhorse.:confused:

Yes they are directional and I saw that after I mounted them and changed the side they were on. great catch!

BTW, those two sets of tires were nearly 550.00 and I did not ask, nor need permission to buy them, nor did I ask when I bought the last set or the set before that, or the last tractor, or any other tractor or parts. I don't recall hearing it here, but on some of the other forums I hear this all the time: my wife wont let me...my wife told me...my wife made me. If this were true for me I would never admit it to my boys or friends. Hey listen I understand getting gruff from the wife, but my God men, lets not let the world be your confessional, have some pride. I would post this on the other forums, but I've already been banned. 

EDIT: my comment is/was supposed to be humorous and/or inquisitive as to why people say the things they do. I meant no disrespect to anyone or to their spouses.

4 hours ago, Stormin said:

Alain, most of our comments about our better halves, are tongue in cheek. Not to be taken too seriously. Anyway, you must be tyred out with all that rubber changing. :rolleyes:

Mine are too, I recently saw a spat of these in several forums, but like I said the comments are meant to be humourous. Thinking about this makes me wonder if making these comments isn't just a way we deflect small amount of the blame, lol. I probably notice these things more because my wife and I live in a lifestyle where she does not work outside the home, drive, or make financial decisions. Of course under that system, I will always be the goat if things were to go wrong. She is unable to point those things out here only because she doesn't know my password and of that I am glad.

I did 3 hours work yesterday , cutting out and affixing a shop sign and earned £250 , I took £40 to buy myself a 1950's Medding Pacara bench drill and she moaned at me , She took the remaining £210 and went out and bought firworks for my sons birthday on Saturday ?.

But i will still have the drill when the firworks have gone up in smoke ! .

But she still has to moan about it............

WHY ? .

Maybe all we are seeking is the answer ? .

Nice tyres by the way ...

On 10/21/2016 at 2:21 AM, Stormin said:

Alain, most of our comments about our better halves, are tongue in cheek. Not to be taken too seriously. Anyway, you must be tyred out with all that rubber changing. :rolleyes:

Mine are too, I recently saw a spat of these in several forums, but like I said the comment here have been obviously tongue in cheek, not so everywhere else Thinking about this makes me wonder if making these comments isn't just a way we deflect small amount of the blame, lol. I probably notice these things more because my wife and I live in a lifestyle where she does not work outside the home, drive, or make financial decisions. Of course under that system, I will always be the goat if things were to go wrong.

Because you let her? Have you thought of not telling her the amount you make and just giving her the same amount as the tax man?