nigel

Ripped off by the bay of e

I bought a new spray gun and payed with PayPal I thought my money was safe the sellers posted it out and sent it by courier HERMES, they tracked it and said it was delivered to a secure location on the 24th November,, it was not, I tried to claim my £40 back through the resolution centre but they have refused a refund because the sellers showed proof of tracking, HERMES have refused to tell me where this supposed secure place was, so just a warning! PayPal and the bays  promise that your money is safe is bollocks, and as for HERMES they are liars and employ thiefs ,and I've got the Hump now 🙁🖕 

I hated to like your post Nigel, but it appears that the thieves have invaded the bay on all ends, buyers, sellers, and delivery persons. Our postman left a notation on a package that it was delivered to our front porch when the wife got out in the rain and picked it up from his side window saving him the exit from his vehicle. Glad we got our parcel, but why the deception, no need for it. There have been bands of thieves following the FEDEX and UPS drivers around town lately, glad were 40 miles out.