callander ploo-man

Auto culto strip down

Looks good. A little tip I've found with these Villiers tanks is if you bare metal where the cap seal goes it stops the paint being lifted by petrol seepage around the neck.

:P Hello Callandar Ploo man  Reporting in from a nice sunny Edinburgh Handlebars have been 600 grade wet and dried ready for top coat  also Villiers cowl has been panel beaten fillied and primed ready for top coat  Can anybody tell me how much does it cost for a panel beater painter etc on a sunday and should i be claiming overtime   

auto culto cowl.JPG

villiers cowl.JPG

preped handle bars.JPG

Hi rolloman yer doing a grand job there your just the right  person ta put the finishing touch ta The Border Reiver                            :tthankyou:       .

Edited by callander ploo-man

:wub::thumbs: Hi All here is a update on the auto culto that belongs to the Callander ploo-man pictured here are the handles in my kitchen workshop a wee bit of overtime this week for me,  also the new engine plate for mk15 Villiers engine which arrived this week this will be rivited onto  the cowling and will ensure a nice finish to this project 

auto culto handles.JPG

new cowling badge for auto culto.JPG

good morning rollo-man where did you purchase said plate and at what cost call me if you do not want to advertise location there are some different items joining my collection will have to start new topic