rolloman

My Kermit tractor with new hydraulic plough lift

:woohoo:  Hi all I have been busy this  wee while converting my Little Tractor from a hand lift to a nice Hydraulic lift for the up and coming Horticultural plough matches / working days here are some pictures of it today after completion i think it was well worth the time and effort involved I think I might rename this Tractor Heinz 57 as it has a Villiers 44 h engine a countax seat two Fergy Headlights and now a hydraulic lift to boot  but what the heck i think its great bring on the plough days kermit hand pumpl.JPGkermit lower bracket.JPGkermit top point.JPGkermit ram lower point.JPGkermit heinz.JPG      

Hi Chris

The idea behind  in using an existing fixing point is if the valve block or in Rollomans case was that if the pump was fixed to the tractor frame next to the 1032 number on my tractor you would have to remove the tank to bore holes in the panel and weld on captivated nuts to hold the pump or valve block. I thought this was a better idea. see photos  good thing about it is anything goes wrong with one tractor you can move it to another tractor without leaving holes or spending a lot of time doing  it

Sorry for hijacking your post Rolloman 

Have fun 

George S

:goodpost::hide::D

Bonnet on.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg