Old Tankman

Pennsylvania Panzer

Certainly one of the most interesting Garden Tractors ever made. I love the story of how they went around to car junkyards for all the rear ends and shortened them down.

Dodge rear ends? Can't remember which brand

14 minutes ago, Wallfish said:

Certainly one of the most interesting Garden Tractors ever made. I love the story of how they went around to car junkyards for all the rear ends and shortened them down.

Dodge rear ends? Can't remember which brand

I did hear Chrysler rears. The boys love the left 'n right brake pedals, donuts in the gravel driveways. :rolleyes:

A very nice machine, not something we see over here at MOM so thanks for posting it Tank :thumbs:

I love the shape of the front axle, the wheel camber looks a bit radical!

Can I suggest you fit your grandson with longer legs so he can reach the pedals and sit on the seat at the same time :D:lol:

Saw one of those at a small show over here in ireland last summer. the owners kids were driving it around ...its drives well. He was working in the states for a few years as a carpenter  and took it as part payment from an elderly woman he was doing work for. I have a picture of it on my phone ....meant to post it up .

14 hours ago, howardman said:

Saw one of those at a small show over here in ireland last summer. the owners kids were driving it around ...its drives well. He was working in the states for a few years as a carpenter  and took it as part payment from an elderly woman he was doing work for. I have a picture of it on my phone ....meant to post it up .

Grandson and I saw a gentleman mowing his lawn with a Wheel Horse. We stopped to see his Stallion. Very nice older Horse.

He told us his shed was packed, asking, "Might you be interested in a Pennsylvania?"

One look and we drove it up ramps into our pickup truck. He had the original owners manual and sales receipts, we took those too.

Paint, belts, fluid changes, another project for Grandsons.

Panzer_Rear2.JPG