neil

cub cadet 70/100 details

Brings back some memories of the head lightless 100 and Original I had. Here are a couple of pics of the original:

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

I am beginning to like these Cub cadets , I had the oportunity to buy one of these a couple of years ago & i really wished i did buy it , i think Chris Sutton has it now

Squonk , that is an extremely nice original ,  These are very rare here in UK , I only mnow of around half a dozen or so .

Nigel. i agree , this should go in the download section for future reference

I will try & figure how to convert these into a PDF document .

I am beginning to like these Cub cadets , I had the oportunity to buy one of these a couple of years ago & i really wished i did buy it , i think Chris Sutton has it now

Squonk , that is an extremely nice original ,  These are very rare here in UK , I only mnow of around half a dozen or so .

Neil you are right there is a 100 in The Showmans stable but I'm not sure for how much longer, might be worth a chat... :D

Only kidding Paul , I would like to own the Cub , im just clearing some of my old stock at the moment to create some room . I hope to get the workshop built by spring so i can accomodate some other stuff

but i may just give chris a call & have achat about it

Thanx for the Nod