Vw tim

Tiny tiger

Ok.  I will mail you the carb, decided to give rice a whole engine.  Give me what you want for the carb, shipping costs will be ok. If you want to send me money.  I don't know what it's going to cost, can't be too much, I don't even think it weighs more than a pound.  I will send you the 2 gaskets also.  I don't remember which mounting  screws it took, if you need screws to, let me know.

3 hours ago, Oldjimturbine said:

Sorry for the multiple messages, my iPad froze, and I didnt know the messages were sent until I signed out and then signed back in.

Hi no problem I have deleted the duplicate messages :thumbs:

Forgot, the shipping charges were 11.35.  If you want to pay for the shipping after you receive the carb, that would be ok with me.  It should arrive on April 6 according to the receipt I have.  You have the tracking number, if you don't receive it by April 6, let me know.

Im sorry my email pushed you to junk mail i will send you out money by the end of the week im sorry for not getting back with you sooner cant wait to fire this thing up

I receiver the carb yesterday i would like to send you a t shirt for,your,troubles also what size do you wear? 

It was just sitting on my shelf, not doing anything, but I forgot the gaskets, I found them still on the shelf if you want them.  Extra large is my size if you want to send a shirt.  Hope the carb works, I never had the chance to test it because I broke my tiny tiger.

not yet needing to get a better spark gonna clean up the points in the next couple days also need to better fit a fuel line its assembled but not quite kicking