vegikev

biddenden Tractorfest

hi all , just a reminder that 2017 biddenden Tractorfest is the 19/20th august, with a southeast wheel horse roundup ( around 20 so far)  and a ransomes theme, and other manufacturers, so far around 70 entries with plenty of room for more so if you have not yet entered and would like to then please pm me, many thanks

Edited by vegikev

23 minutes ago, Stormin said:

Is there a closing date for entries?

Officially yes but I am still taking entries in at the moment

Just to let you know that entries are now closed for the horticultural section as our camping area is now full. Big big thanks to all that have entered ( almost 100 exhibits)

Sorry to those that wanted to but have not yet entered.

Ethan Castle and myself would like to thank all that attended tractorfest over the weekend for your support, in fact we had bucket loads of support from everyone, wether you run around a field with an orange ice cream, or orange tabbard, or helped lay out the wonderful display items that you all took along. But out of all the support we had, by far the best bit was everyone had a smiles and laughs. In total we had 118 individual exhibits as well as the gazebo and caravan displays which is the highest yet for btf. Hope you can all make it again next year. Oh and a special sorry and thanks to Lisa Castle who has to put up with ethan and i all year round with tf talk. Again many thanks to all of you

A GREAT show Kev.  One of the best I have attended.  My first visit and I hope to be there next year too.  Lots of variety and plenty to see.  Thanks to you and your team for all your hard work. :thumbs::):tthankyou: