nylyon

What else do you do for recreation?

Since being a young boy my family has gone camping in some sort of RV (caravan). We started with 5 of us in a 12' Pickup Camper, the kind that slide into the bed of a pickup truck and grew into a 5th wheel.

When I had kids of my own, it felt natural for us to go camping as well.  We started with a 19' Hybrid camper (a solid wall unit with tent like ends which are where the beds are) then onto a 34' trailer and finally to our current 5th wheel.

2011-07-01_08-35-12_244.jpg

2011-06-29_20-05-18_229.jpg

Even if just for a weekend, I like to get away from home, lounge outdoors with a cold beer watching the world go by, only getting up to get another beer :)

Nice rig!

That's a lot more refined than my camping trips for the last 10 years. As a family we used to have a caravan, and later on a motor home (RV)

Since leaving home the best we have is a tent :) nice in summer, but pretty harsh in spring, it's often below freezing some mornings when we wake up.

cheap holiday neil her indoors wanted to go camping, i wanted to go boating, we never argue  mind you she would not bring my coffee up stairs :P

Been a camper for years. Tents and caravans. We used to tour but not now.

I still use this Oz tent on occasion.

post-111-0-14387100-1391368794_thumb.jpg

We have this caravan on a permanent site just over the border in Scotland. Just an hour away and try to get there as much as we can at weekends.

post-111-0-52275300-1391369505_thumb.jpg

I also do rally and trial marshalling about 6 times a year.

The rest of my time is taken up trying to be retired. :rolleyes: