Sign in to follow this  
the showman

Last one to leave

This sorry looking little Westwood has been hiding in the barn at johns for the last few months with only the attention of the horse whisperer who lovenly removed his flywheel and cleaned his points, with the help of a jump pack was able to run again.

He filled in a transplant form and now he's off to the deep south to be recycled into a Wheelhorse .

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, the showman said:

No thanks Norm, I'm only useing the engine and wiring and rear tyres the rest is going in the skip.

unless Alan wants bits for his next project, :D

I DO, I DO, and I've already TOLD you. :poke: Too much tea today has watered your brain down Chris. :hide:

1 minute ago, Alan said:

I DO, I DO, and I've already TOLD you. :poke: Too much tea today has watered your brain down Chris. :hide:

It wasn't the tea, it's because you made me go into that dark caravan amongst the creepy crawleys and i had other things on my mind and on my head and down my tea shirt 

1 hour ago, Stormin said:

I'll collect all the parts I have and put them in a box for Alan then. I'll bring them down with me. Be a change things going south instead of north. :D

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to bits. :lol:

Had a couple of hours in the red shed today, removing all the wiring and electrical components, engine and transmission.

took the rear wheels off the transmission, one side slid straight off once I removed the retaining clip which i was most surprised the other side needed a little bit of help.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Stormin said:

The front axle is just the job for a trailer. :thumbs:

Still got the front axle from the yellow Bolens Norm.  Yours if you want it.  Similar to the Westwood.

On 7/19/2017 at 7:58 AM, Stormin said:

I'll collect all the parts I have and put them in a box for Alan then. I'll bring them down with me. Be a change things going south instead of north. :D

There will still be things going North.  Got a little pile already. :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Alan said:

Still got the front axle from the yellow Bolens Norm.  Yours if you want it.  Similar to the Westwood.

No thanks. MUST be the Westwood.

48 minutes ago, Alan said:

There will still be things going North.  Got a little pile already. :thumbs:

:o:hide:

On 20 July 2017 at 10:44 PM, Stormin said:

I'm bring the Sears down so you can have a drive on it. I could change my mind. :unsure:

I wouldn't bring it Norm, there might not be room on the trailer to take it home