vegikev

Biddenden tractorfest 2018

Hi all, i know biddenden tractorfest ended just a few days ago but we have to start early on next year
Next years theme is howard machinery and its connecting manufacturers, its also the 25th anniversary of the vhgmc. So if you have a howard, clifford, dowdeswell or bolens then please contact me if you can attend. As always other manufacturers are also most welcome. Biddenden tractorfest will be held on the 18th and 19th august 2018, many thanks

Hi all, we currently have 150 machines booked in for tractorfest, looking like another great line up, looking for more howard machines, so if you have one and would like to exhibit please drop me a line and we can get some forms out to you

To all those who are exhibiting horticultural equipment
Just to let you know that unfortunately due to the type of ground on site we will not be having a working area anymore. On the plus side you can relax. Many thanks for your support

14 minutes ago, the showman said:

That's a shame Kev, but as you say more time to relax. Must remember to take my knitting. :lol:

Lol . Its just clay mate, gonna be really sticky or really hard, not good either way

Will have to look at yhat nearer the time i think, as its a new site theres still a lot of work going on with layout etc

1 hour ago, Stormin said:

So I can sleep all afternoon in preparation for my short drive home. :D

Of course but no snoring lol

hi all

we have a massive 220 exhibits entered this year so far...

passes are in the post this week,also a map for the new site which is only 10 minutes away from the old site.

please note that you MUST bring your entry letter with you 

any questions please feel free to contact me

many thanks

kevin and ethan

On 11/07/2018 at 7:47 AM, Stormin said:

Is that 220 horticultural exhibits, Kev?

yes norm, thats the official total so far but will be a few more yet i predict

On 29/04/2018 at 7:50 PM, Triumph66 said:

Kev, Will there be an area where we can drive around but not 'work'the area? I know we can drive into the arena but is there a play area so to speak? Thanks 

not sure yet, will see whats what when we set up