Wristpin

Adding images to posts

In the past I've never had a problem adding images to my posts, but on the last two occasions they have been blocked by the forum software. Not doing anything different and resizing down to the smallest option. Tried both the drag and drop and "choose files" options.

Any ideas?   

Got around the immediate problem by using Imgur but have never had an issue with using directly from my own photo library before.

Edited by Wristpin

2 hours ago, Wristpin said:

In the past I've never had a problem adding images to my posts, but on the last two occasions they have been blocked by the forum software. Not doing anything different and resizing down to the smallest option. Tried both the drag and drop and "choose files" options.

Any ideas?   

Got around the immediate problem by using Imgur but have never had an issue with using directly from my own photo library before.

It happened to me as well, but when I reloaded the page and tried again it worked

5 hours ago, the showman said:

It might be that your a member and not a supporter ?

Awhile back I looked for the link on the site to become a supporter, but I never found it.

5 hours ago, the showman said:

It might be that your a member and not a supporter ?

Spot on!   Never realised that there was a limit.

Know that "rules is rules" but seems a bit hard as nearly all my attachments have been to help others! 

4 hours ago, Wristpin said:

Spot on!   Never realised that there was a limit.

Know that "rules is rules" but seems a bit hard as nearly all my attachments have been to help others! 

It’s only a tenner Angus, it just helps keep the forum going, your not in Scotland now :D

5 hours ago, Stormin said:

Go to STORE at the top of the page. :thumbs: Karl has to pay for the site and I think it's cheap. It keeps it free from unwanted add's being privately owned.

I tried that, it said I had already purchased it and would not let me continue.

2 hours ago, nigel said:

It’s only a tenner Angus, it just helps keep the forum going, your not in Scotland now :D

There’s a thought, chance to get rid of one of the old paper ones from under the mattress!