pmackellow

Westwood Gemini rotavator

10 hours ago, pmackellow said:

Please explain to the soft southerner what a stitcher is Norm :bow:

It woud seem that us yanks aren't the only ones that have trouble understanding the Queen's english. lol,"thar to greet us wuz monsier molyneux, witch he insisted we have, as he put it in a purrfeck english ackcent, 'A spot of Earl Grey?'

2 hours ago, HeadExam said:

"thar to greet us wuz monsier molyneux, witch he insisted we have, as he put it in a purrfeck english ackcent, 'A spot of Earl Grey?'

Couldn't have put it better mesel'. :thumbs:

Looking very smart. Interested in the "bumper bar" around the carb. I don't recollect seeing one on any of the very few machines that came our way. I wonder if the carbs were prone to damage if the machine was tipped back to change the rotors etc.

Had a day off work today, that was handy as I could battle through the snow to deepest Middlesex to pick up another Gemini.

This one will be kept as a rotavator to make a matching pair with the barrow unit

Starts first pull so no issues there :thumbs:

It also has the elusive belt cover decal so I will be sending that off to Titch for some copies for both machines

Here's some photos...

P2260072.JPG

P2260073.JPG

P2260074.JPG

P2260075.JPG

P2260076.JPG

P2260077.JPG

P2260078.JPG

P2260079.JPG

P2260080.JPG

P2260081.JPG

P2260082.JPG

P2260083.JPG

P2260084.JPG

On 18/02/2018 at 9:16 PM, Wristpin said:

Looking very smart. Interested in the "bumper bar" around the carb. I don't recollect seeing one on any of the very few machines that came our way. I wonder if the carbs were prone to damage if the machine was tipped back to change the rotors etc.

The "new" Gemini also has this fitted I have noticed...