Triumph66

Bolens 600 having a light work out

I had a few hours today so I popped up to the yard I share with a tree surgeon. I thought I would try and level out all the wood chippings & ruts with my 600 & chain drag mat. I was pleasantly surprised by the results as we had a heavy downpour last night and the ruts were caused by my mate's Land Rover and wood chipper. I got the drag chain mat off The Showman back in November. It did a tidy job.

Photos taken on my mobile and I hope to attach a video of it working if I can work how to download it from my phone!

IMG_1986.JPG

IMG_1987.JPG

IMG_1988.JPG

23 minutes ago, the showman said:

I like the photo's Andrew, I can look at them while i'm laying down. :lol:

Is it not a zig-zag harrow ?

Hopefully a mod will post them up properly! Zig Zag Harrow is an appropriate name for it 

28 minutes ago, Stormin said:

That drag mat is a harrow in English. :rolleyes:

:hide: couldn't remember the correct name for it Norm. :D:smoke:

I am really pleased that Chris hoodwinked me to buy it off him a few months ago. A really nice bit of practical kit :thumbs:

5 minutes ago, HeadExam said:

I have often been tempted by one of these, but so far not one has jumped into my truck. I'll have to run into a guy like Chris over here. 

You'll know if you do. He'll fill your truck with stuff he doesn't really want. He does with my trailer. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Stormin said:

You'll know if you do. He'll fill your truck with stuff he doesn't really want. He does with my trailer. :rolleyes:

oops, I might be that guy