vegikev

some of my machines

It's a pity you're not near Blackwood, I could put in touch with a guy who is red hot on those engines, is it just the points that have gone or the coil?

havent got a clue where blackwood is?? i think the coil pack might be ok the problem was when we got it, it wasn't running so on inspection i found what can only be described as spaghetti gone wild with solder after solder on lots of odds and ends of wire

havent got a clue where blackwood is?? i think the coil pack might be ok the problem was when we got it, it wasn't running so on inspection i found what can only be described as spaghetti gone wild with solder after solder on lots of odds and ends of wire

Blackwood is near Tredegar in Wales, next time I speak to him ill ask if he's got any ignition parts left.

Nice collection...I am restoring a Auto culto more or less identical to yours at present..I have the plough/discs /ridge plough /rotavator attachments.

What is it like to plough with ?

with the wheel weights and front weight it holds the ground well. my son (vegi-junior) ploughed at a working day event for almost 10 hours without a single problem. i have a video of it but cant seem to upload it. good strong machine

kev,great collection of machinery on display.the shot of all of them is something I would like to do when I get time and another pair of hands to assist with a lot of lifting etc.