Charlie Smith

Wheel Horse 1969/70 Raider 10

Good Evening all, sadly the time has come and the wheel horse has to find a new paddock for grazing, I'd much rather another enthusiast buy her and still give it the love and care it deserves, I unfortunately I don't get the time anymore to give her any love she hasn't been out the shed for well over a year now. 

many of you have seen it around at the shows, it starts runs and drives nice, although it could probably do with an oil and plug change as shes been sitting for a little while now. its still got the home made weight bracket and weight box on the front but I no longer have the trailer or the plough nor the snow/dozer blade frame that can be seen in the pictures, it has 4 new chevron/cleat agri tyres I also changed the head gasket in 2016 its got new lengths of fuel line and a new inline filter. the tractor still has its original patina and I have the original paperwork and sales bag and the date of first registration with surrey council all of this will be included in the sale, 

I could go on to talk about this machine for a long time but ill leave it here if there is anything more you would like to know please ask as ill be more than happy to answer any questions or get more photos if required,

£500 o.v.n.o

unfortunately I cannot add any more images to this topic however I am more than happy to email a few more over if you want.

Charlie.