Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Fun in the snow

Good video Joseph. :thumbs:  Nice to see that John's old Bolens is still going strong and being put to use.    Probably thinks it's a Wheel Horse though with all the RED paint. :hide:

22 hours ago, Cub Cadet said:

Great job on the plowing Joseph! The igloo is pretty awesome as well :bow: I made one myself (well more of an 'eggloo' but cheated since the back was built in a 2 foot snow drift ;)

IMG_8359.jpg.37577cd6e1828549343042d829b5de72.jpg

Thanks Ewan but yours looks so much better than the one we made

20 hours ago, Alan said:

Good video Joseph. :thumbs:  Nice to see that John's old Bolens is still going strong and being put to use.    Probably thinks it's a Wheel Horse though with all the RED paint. :hide:

Thanks Alan. The bit I forgot to mention was that we ended up with puncture on one of the front tyres. I don't think the tyre had ever been off and the repair was not easy. Putting the tyre back on the rim the tyre lever slipped off the rim and smashed dad in the face. His face ended up the same colour as the tractor :wacko:

The tractor has done well but now needs a carb rebuild and a few other jobs doing to it and is waiting for it's turn in the workshop.

Joseph

Good video Joseph  :thumbs: and again I see that you are doing all the hard work. What does your father actually do :dunno: Maybe your dad could get it repainted in the correct colour....B)

On 05/04/2018 at 10:16 AM, Cub Cadet said:

Great job on the plowing Joseph! The igloo is pretty awesome as well :bow: I made one myself (well more of an 'eggloo' but cheated since the back was built in a 2 foot snow drift ;)

IMG_8359.jpg.37577cd6e1828549343042d829b5de72.jpg

Ewan, I am glad your architectural skills are being put to good use. :yankchain:

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, Alan said:

:(  Sorry about Dad's face Joseph. :(  Hope he didn't say too many naughty words. :unsure:

No naughty words, I think we were both in shock :) My glasses took a lot of the impact, expensive mistake :(

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Triumph66 said:

Good video Joseph  :thumbs: and again I see that you are doing all the hard work. What does your father actually do :dunno: Maybe your dad could get it repainted in the correct colour....B)

I have you know it's hard work walking backwards trying to keep the camera still :) I must admit the colour is growing on me :hide:

Iain