Scottwilson

Wanted deck,trailer and other attachments

Right folks I’m going to try to treat myself once a month to something for my horse it’s the 1986 512-d (300series?) I’m looking to add a trailer is top of my list . cutting deck,snow plough,spare set of wheels with agricultural tyres and any other attachments they done for it . Firstly I’d need to know what you have and how much please . I’m in Kent but can travel a reasonable distance or wait for a show to collect .

03FCA70D-530F-4698-AC7F-F13E81FA1500.jpeg

Edited by Scottwilson

6 hours ago, Scottwilson said:

Right folks I’m going to try to treat myself once a month to something for my horse it’s the 1986 512-d (300series?) I’m looking to add a trailer is top of my list . cutting deck,snow plough,spare set of wheels with agricultural tyres and any other attachments they done for it . Firstly I’d need to know what you have and how much please . I’m in Kent but can travel a reasonable distance or wait for a show to collect .

While you are waiting for implements to pop up, it might be worthwhile to inspect and grease wheel bearings and all grease points as well as drain and replace all fluids and filters. Pay close attention to slop in front axle pin and wheel bearings. It might also be wise to check tie rod ends and steering parts for slop or wear. I may have the service manual.

5 hours ago, HeadExam said:

While you are waiting for implements to pop up, it might be worthwhile to inspect and grease wheel bearings and all grease points as well as drain and replace all fluids and filters. Pay close attention to slop in front axle pin and wheel bearings. It might also be wise to check tie rod ends and steering parts for slop or wear. I may have the service manual.

I have my grease gun at the ready and I’ll be going over it with a fine tooth comb. The correct service manual would be very useful 👍

Edited by Scottwilson