LezT

Hi and a question

Hi I'm lez from Essex, Just aquired my first ( hopefully ) old beastie, A Bolens Husky Pup 813, firstly thanks for having me and can anyone please direct me to where to get a workshop and wiring manual please..

Thanks.

Lez.

10 hours ago, LezT said:

Hi I'm lez from Essex, Just aquired my first ( hopefully ) old beastie, A Bolens Husky Pup 813, firstly thanks for having me and can anyone please direct me to where to get a workshop and wiring manual please..

Thanks.

Lez.

Welcome, was that the bolens 813 I happened to see on eBay? 

We want pics.....

On 21/04/2018 at 8:02 AM, the showman said:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Have a look at GTT lawn and garden tractor talk, click on the forums then look up Bolens they're also got a manual section.

Chris

Thanks very much, I'll get over there after this..

On 21/04/2018 at 6:10 PM, Sammoore13bolens1053 said:

Welcome, was that the bolens 813 I happened to see on eBay? 

We want pics.....

Very possibly, I'm not sure as the Mrs bought it and I just did logistics and the repairs are my dept..

She bought it as a runner that had been left for a while,

No regulator, float was split and the HT lead had no cap... fuel tap was solid... Lemon springs to mind...but at £70 it will be worth it, she just wants something to chain harrow the horse fields with..Float is now soldered up, fuel tap cleared and the float chamber is all shiny and clean

Pics will be done this weekend, I know its a 813-03 and its serial number is 6592 original white paint has been painted over in black and theres no cutting deck on it,,( something I'd like for later)

Edited by LezT
left out info

I tried to get on the GGT forum but the CAPTUR doesn't work, I dropped them an Email but no response, that was yesterday,,

Hi Lez welcome to the forum.

GTT is a good forum with lots of friendly and knowledgable people, just like here. Once you join you will have to do some posts before you are able to download from the library. To save you some time this is the parts manual from a G8 which is a slightly newer version of your tractor and the wiring diagram.

Bolens G-8 - Parts Manual.pdf

Small Frame Wiring diagram.pdf

Your tractor was made in 1972 and should be fitted with a B&S 8hp (191707-063101) engine.

Hope this helps

Iain

Ian, thanks a lot, great help I've just got to get myself a universal regulator for the beastie now and then maybe we can get some life out of her.

Edited by LezT
spelling