Stormin

A mowing we will go.

Number 1 grandson, his father and uncle have all grown beards. I decided to show them how to make a proper job of it, as I had a beard some 30yrs ago. Though it was a slightly different colour then. :rolleyes: 

Tonight I decided to discomboomerate the dead daffodils on the green. So out with the C-81 and finger bar.

Horticultural vandal!

They ain't dead, just building up energy for next spring!! :o

I know some people say you should leave the leaves to fully wilt, Angus. But if they are left they leave a big brown patch. I've been cutting them down for years and they still come up ok.

I know some people say you should leave the leaves to fully wilt, Angus. But if they are left they leave a big brown patch. I've been cutting them down for years and they still come up ok.

Point understood but it was meant as a light-hearted comment.  In retirement, I mow the village churchyard and a couple of weeks of "prettiness" is followed by four months of scruffiness! 

Although I usually avoid cutting them until June, it looks like the better way to deal with them up there Norm.  Very nice attachment to own :thumbs:.

As for the face fungus, I joined the club last August when I became .............. a Pensioner :hide:.

On 23/05/2018 at 2:13 PM, HeadExam said:

And no one mentions using a tooth bar with slip ons, lol

Wonder if they were Closed toed shoes when he started?. :) 

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, Anglo Traction said:
On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, Anglo Traction said:

Wonder if they were Closed toed shoes when he started?. :) 

Sandals, Richard. As I said to a young, snotty H&S bod one day at work, as he tried to tell me what I should and should not do. "I can and always will, be able to count to twenty one."