Oldjimturbine

1974 Dubro shark Helicopter

Hello.  I have 2 shark helicopters for sale.  One has been used, but never crashed, missing transmitter.  The 2nd has never been flown, engine never used.  I also have a 3rd, complete kit in boxes, never put together, haven’t decided whether to sell that one or not, but all 3 have the o&r engine, nitro version.

I would like one, but I don't think they be easy to pack or survive shipping to the UK.

David

P.S. I suspect the problem with adding more pictures is you have run out of free space, by becoming a forum supporter would allow more and help with the cost of running the forum, server space isn't free unfortunately.

I must be a terrible salesman or a Hughes helicopter is more valuable then a shark.  I saw a Hughes on eBay in terrible shape.  I didn’t throw anything away yet because I’m not in the best of health.  To factory, if you are willing to pay for shipping, I will get a box to secure the helicopter.  I will contact you when I’m in better health to mail it, unless you think it could get stolen, if that’s what you meant by it will never get there.  Revmix, I will contact you when you can pick it up.  You can have the one in the picture, the other one I will mail overseas.  They are both good units, just both I guess will require some maintenance due to age.  Factory, I will mail you the manuals with the heli.

I was thinking it would be very difficult to pack assembled and even part disassembled any fragile parts would need wrapping in plenty of packing to survive the long journey, I don't mind waiting till you are better, looking after your health is more important.

As very few of either kit made it to the UK in the 1970's and I've never seen one advertised over here, I have no idea of the value. I will send a PM with my email, as I would be interested in seeing a picture.

David

I would be interested in the new Shark kit if you decide to sell. I had one of those in 1973 and learned how to fly heliucopters with it. I would love to have a new one!

Hi

im interested in purchasing the new in box unit from you

,Michael

Edited by factory
Phone no. removed to help prevent unwanted calls, it's best to send contact information by personal message (PM).

The OP hasn't logged in since September 2018, I was emailing about these but stopped getting replies after the 20th Sept 2018, I hope he's OK.

David

hi David. can you text me 3108787018

im interested 

this site is clunkier than a manual tyoewriter

can u text me 3108787018 or email directly at human213@gmail.com

I hope  he is healthy!

michael

Hi Michael,

Not sure why you want me to contact you as I don't have any of these helicopters, I guess you are OK with your contact details on here, I'll leave them.

If I hear from Jim I will update the thread.

The personal message (PM) section is easy enough to find, the letter icon at the top of the page, maybe it's harder to use on a phone (I don't know as I only use my PC, I hate small touchscreens for typing).

612941653_Screenshot_2019-10-11PM.jpg.6787a7a3851e378fa37998fe46ffff75.jpg

David