Stormin

Happy Birthday Joseph.

Thank you for the birthday wishes, I had a great day other than going to school. I got lots of lovely presents including a nice socket set from mum and dad.:woohoo:

Alan, no dad has not started on my half-a-horse yet and he thanks you for suggesting it :)

Andrew, this was my cake before dad started on it :)

IMG_0778.JPG.afb0f3cd88ce2864edc873dc18f64e48.JPG

:tthankyou:

Joseph

14 hours ago, HeadExam said:

Happy Birthday Joseph, you'll have to post a picture of that socket set!

Thanks Alain. I believe the socket set is a Halfords Advanced which comes with a lifetime guarantee. This will not be something you will of heard of and it is not Snap-on quality but they have a good reputation. It is a combined metric and A/F set with 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 drive.

IMG_0790.JPG.f5de44c98c4a92bd02f4f0092b2063fc.JPG

10 hours ago, Joseph said:

Thanks Alain. I believe the socket set is a Halfords Advanced which comes with a lifetime guarantee. This will not be something you will of heard of and it is not Snap-on quality but they have a good reputation. It is a combined metric and A/F set with 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 drive.

I don't buy (or have the money for), Snap-On, or Mac tools. I like Craftsman and Pittsburgh, both quality at a fair price, they look very close to yours. You have a good set there with many great optional pieces.