simar kid

ISEKI ROTOVATOR

Came across this today and I am asking does anyone own one or have any info. it has 2 forward gears and a neutral and also a flat belt power take off pulley fitted. rather novel idea. any help welcome.

thanks very much paul, will be able now to get a start on trying to get it started. the tyres will be more use to me that roto blades so I will look at the info you sent for sizes etc.

thanks very much paul, will be able now to get a start on trying to get it started. the tyres will be more use to me that roto blades so I will look at the info you sent for sizes etc.

Paul this pto pulley would be handy for lots of other uses hope its going to be a great asset

After 6 hours and with the cleaning out of the fuel tank and carb twice I now have it running. It does have 2 forward and a reverse fitted as standard.The rotor blades on both sides had the nuts and bolts missing but that was the easiest fix of all.It comes with a depth leg which also doubles up tu fit rear attachments to. Was a good find down at the tip and will give it a working out come spring.

Did you get the brochure through Mr Webster ??

yes mr mac a most welcomed piece of information many thanks paul. what size is best to upload photos on here ? I am down to 800 x 800 and this site does not accept it ? Edited by simar kid

don't have much luck downsizing to 17 odd kb so all photos on VHGMC .CO.UK             sorry guys but shit happens.

john try using microsoft picture manager it shoughd already be on your computor all you do is press edit- compress pictures- tick documents- press ok.save your picts will then be a perfect size for this site

I have been using the more reply options so now will try the info in top box okay still no joy. when I downsize for vhgmc I submit say 314 KB which works every time. if I try to down load the same photo the mom forum refuses it because it wants ONLY 3.27 KB max but if I try to shrink the photo again it still stays at previous kb