nylyon

Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine

I just received my magazines from L&GT this morning. I read Paul's article about Newby Hall in Nov/ Dec issue and will have a read later on the Jan/ Feb issue. Really well written with some great photos. I would heartily recommend subscribing to this magazine to further your knowledge and I am sure those who have subscribed to this over the years will feel the same

I am rather taken by International Cub Cadets and like the Bolens, they appear to have a good assortment of practical implements. I nearly bought a brand new Cub cadet last year for a possible contract. I was impressed with the range and the competitive prices aimed at contractors. Anyway, it is a good read.

Lovely collection of both WH and the CC. All you need now is a Bolens to enhance your collection.....

I need bought one last year in Dorset but it needed a lot of work and I must get my Bolens 1254 running as well as the Bolens Lawn Keeper when I collect it next week.

How much do these CC go for?

Thanks Paul. There was a restored one in Somerset and the guy was looking for £1500 for it even though there was some detailing to do to It but it did look good but over my budget.

The magazine sounds very tempting, but also sounds like its given you the itch to extend you collection Andrew ;)

Sometime I wish I never came across this forum or the the ones in the States!

Actually, it's a very interesting magazine and a lot of the owners have large gardens with storage to boot; the joys of living in a vast continent compared to us Brits living in confined spaces.....

Cheers Andrew