Ian

Kohler K321S Stationary Engine 1st Start. Yep, it's that engine

Im sure that wont take much to get running nicely, good vid Ian ,

So let me be the one to ask the question , what is it with the clock ?

Good video Ian :thumbs:

Thanks Paul.

Im sure that wont take much to get running nicely, good vid Ian ,

So let me be the one to ask the question , what is it with the clock ?

Hi Neil, Your right it won't take much to get it running nicely.. Next time I fire it up it will be fully wired (including key start :D ) and charging system.. Fixing the fuel leak from the tap will help a bit as well.. I might even bolt the engine down :D

Ah yes, the clock.... Your have to ask Pete on that as it was nothing to do with me... I think Pete had a bit of a clock fetish that day.. Maybe I should warn he's wife :D

Ah yes, the clock.... Your have to ask Pete on that as it was nothing to do with me... I think Pete had a bit of a clock fetish that day.. Maybe I should warn he's wife :D

Not to check the timing or r.p.m. then? :P

Hehe, you've inspired me yo try start my engine without bolting it down! I thought it would have dance all over....

Great vid :thumbs:

Once the engine starts to rev a bit they settle down and dance a bit less...   It's still a better dancer than me :D

Don't forget to video your engine starting Mark.. Oh, and don't forget to check for hidden debris :D

Not to check the timing or r.p.m. then? :P

I check the timing by comparing the debris flying out is in time with the woodpeckers head butting the trees.. You have to times the woodpeckers banging by at least 100 of course :D