Sign in to follow this  
pmackellow

A couple of local events

Two local events that have come on to the radar in the last couple of days...

SATURDAY JUNE 21ST   Event at Tugwell Playing field, Hampden Park, Eastbourne that we have been asked to bring some machines along to, this is right on Steve D's doorstep so the OTA Monarch will be getting an outing

SUNDAY JULY 27TH   The Lavender Line at Isfield are celebrating the relaunch of their DEMU Thumper unit back into traffic in its new paintjob, we were asked this morning if we could support the day with some machines as they loved our display there in March

For more details please pm me or give me a ring

Paul

And when Paul says it's on my doorstep it literally is! Just waiting for some more details at the moment but I will. Keep you posted.Another local event here in Eastbourne is a nice little event at stone cross nurseries on the 8th June so let me know if you would like to come.

Oh yes sorry Steve Stone Cross Nurseries as well, a good little event that we supported in numbers last year, we will be in Yorkshire for this years event but I'm sure Steve and some of the local boys and girls will keep the flag flying   :england:  :thumbs:

I have now got confirmation from the organisers that they would love us to come and support the fun day in Tugwell park,so if any one would like to support on the 21st of June please let me know as soon as possible as I need to say what amount of space is required, will be the first outing out in a very long time for my ota.

There will be a beer tent, live music, and a small fair from what I've been told along with all the usual stalls.

I also forgot to add that im considering having a bbq at my house after the days event and hopefully the legendary tea maker adam d will be in residence.

also nearly forgot stonecross next weekend for anyone in the area who is not going to newby  ,if you would like to come to this one please can you drop me a line so I can let the organisers know asap.

cheers

thanks paul you have a good time to mate ,me and mr murrell will fly the flag at stone cross on sunday  .talking to bob it sounds like there will be a good cross section of exhibts  so hopefully the weather will hold out for us.

so if any one is left down here and fancies a day out come and say hello.

all set for tomorrow now the ota is all insured again and ready for go ,most of my collection will be on show for this and its not every day you have an event on your doorstep ,if your in the area tomorrow come along and say hello ,and there should be some nice kit coming from what ive seen ,the event is quite well sign posted from hampden park it stats at 11 and finishes about 3 30 you can also come in on the stagecoach bus service the loop which passes tugwell road .