sten

Landmaster L150 help needed

Hi, I recently bought this Landmaster L150 from a well known internet auction site but the engine and pulley and some or most of the reverse drive was missing, I had a JAP 16H engine to fit but I need the pulleys and would also like to get the reverse working too, as anyone got a parts list I could have a copy of or can someone who owns one of these take a few pics of the pulley side please. The large pulley has been removed for a better view. thank you, Sten

post-204-0-78339400-1399217786_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-77631200-1399218133_thumb.jpg

Hi, does anyone have or knows anyone who has a Landmaster L150 rotavator please, I would like to make a replacement drive pulley but I would need some kind owner of one to measure the outer diameter of the twin pulleys.

Thank you in advance, Sten

Hi Paul, perhaps its something you need to add to your collection then you can measure the pulley for me :D

Hi,

I have a Landmaster 150 do you still need this info?

I have an old 160 which I believe is just a larger engine if you still need info I may be able to help

Hi, thank you Paul and Len but I now have the diameter of the pulleys but I would still like a copy of a parts book or operators book if you have one.

Thank you, Sten

Hi,

I have a Landmaster 150 do you still need this info?

I have an old 160 which I believe is just a larger engine if you still need info I may be able to help

Fantastic first post guy's, both offering help.. Thank you :):thumbs:

Now don't be shy, make yourselves known, we would love to see your machines :D

I do have a operators/parts manual for the Landmaster 150, I can scan the book and create a PDF file give me an email address and I can send it to you, unless this site has an archive I could place it in?

thx

Paul

Edited by Paul53uk

Hi Paul, thank you very much, yes the site has a downloads section but I have not used it so not sure how it works.. I have sent you a pm.