Here is what I collected this morning!!! I have owned it for many many years but it has been on loan to a local museum to which I found out it had been left outside for a long time, so I went and took it back!!!! :P

post-177-0-55286400-1399458979_thumb.jpgpost-177-0-48902300-1399459009_thumb.jpgpost-177-0-93552300-1399459037_thumb.jpg

It was running few years back, unfortunately they've also lost the starting handle!!  anyone got a spare???  but hopefully after I get Lawn Ranger done I will get started on this,, (unless a tempting offer comes along)  lol

oooh i sure do like these engines, handy for making breakfast and lunch at shows, just get the water nice 'n hot and pop in a can of beans and you're ready to eat in a few minutes :smoke: 

Koen

sad day when this kind of thing happens. people wonder why collectors don't want to bring out there stuff, all you have to do is share this story. Glad you got it back into better hands.

It's a shame the museum saw fit to leave it outside Kenny, but at least it looks like you have hit the jackpot with a starting handle  :thumbs: