rotoscytheben

wolseley grass cutter

Blimey Ben you have got the bug, buying stuff left right and centre !!!

Good on you mate :thumbs:

to be honest paul i sold it to a mate and he doesnt use it anymore they are quite rare these days so i wanted it back for the collection its fitted with a later briggs 7 or 8 hp motor they are tank like and will cut anything in its path all i have to do is fix the broken drive on the rear axle that might be a challenge but im sure ill cope with it

Is this the Wolseley Clearway rotary mower. I picked up one of these a couple of years ago, local authority yellow. Cuts through anything, great workhorse.

no wolseley made three different mowers the clearway the biggest a slightly smaller one still a beast though and the smallest which is the grasscutter 

I had an ex contract Wolseley a good few years back, until it put it's rod through the side. A beast as stated. It could cut down gooseberry bushes. Not on purpose I hasten to add. :D

not sure mate i would guess late 80,s its built like a tank your right and it will cut anything in its path thanks to the 8hp briggs lump it was originally equipped with a 3.5hp briggs lump :(