meadowfield

Thank you! 2014 Wheel Horse round up

Really appreciate those who made the long journey to save me and my family a trip darn sarf this year.

A massive thanks to those who came to the Northern Wheel Horse round up. In no particular order....

Stormin - glad you came, hope you learnt something and hope swmbo doesn't spot the new addition :D

Paul and Wendy, hope it was worth the drive. Great to see you again. Give Bella a hug from me :D

Digger james, hope you enjoyed the meet up good to catch up with you.

dibnah (Tom) great to meet you at last, whonda is a fine machine, you now have to finish widestride for next year.

Simar kid(John Webster) for popping down from Richmond, your stationary engine was a nice setup!

Chris and Pam (showman) great to have your fine collection up north, you had some admirers. Thanks for the delivery too :D

Nigel, the Holder is something special, a top notch job. Shame about the gremlins in the electrics...

James, your commando 7 fleet is awesome, totally original workers with weights and sickle bar fab!

Nathan, glad you managed to join the forum. The major is a fine machine - the mom sticker was a good addition :)

Norlett -my dad.... Thanks for looking after us, and the beers!

Raider10 - my brother, thanks for putting up with us :P

And finally the YVA for hosting the show and Allan Walker the steward who had to sort us out!

:D

Hope you all have a safe journey home

It was great. To meet so many people that have contributed to this great forum over the weekend. Can't do a big smilie. Cos ime on the ipad

It was great. To meet so many people that have contributed to this great forum over the weekend. Can't do a big smilie. Cos ime on the ipad

it's a : followed by a D Nigel :D  I have the same issue :P

Were having a great time in the North.

The show was well set out and bigger than I expected, thanks to Marks Mum and Dad for the tea when we arrived.

Saturday was a bit damp but Sunday was ok, I managed to buy some parts in the auto jumble and sell a few bits and bobs.

Nice to meet everyone that I chat with in the shout box, and to sum- up us Southern Boys and Girls have had a great week and thanks to everyone.

We will be back next year and will look forward to 2015,

Mr and Mrs Showman, (Chris and Pam to all our friends)   

Is the wheel horse round up going to be held here again next year? Or doesn't anybody know yet? If it is here, or up north way again, could we be informed as soon as you find out, I know it won't be just yet but later on in the year, so I can start sorting things and hopefully make it to the 2015' round up

-Charlie

Charlie,

I think it's still tbd, a few of the guys are keen to head back north next year, but that's as much for the holiday, scenery and the show itself.

It may well be time for it to head south, perhaps south west in order to make it fair for all members....

I guess we can wait no see what the others think, we've a good few months to arrange somewhere.

Mark

Andrew,

It's still up for grabs, I'm happy to organise a northern round up again as that's my patch. I think we'll probably wait a few months before seeing if there's enough traction and a suitable volunteer to organise a southern meet :D

Mark

I for one will make the trip "up north" again next year, we had such a good time and everyone made us welcome. The show was a lot bigger than I expected and well organised.

We took a weeks holiday at the same time and really enjoyed it, there were six of us and had day trips out to steam railways and sight seeing.

If there's enough interest we could have another roundup here in Sussex or have it in the "West" lets put it to the vote