neil

Trojan Toraktors in UK

It looks like a mk 1 which is the rarer one but, I think it's been played with, what size are the rear wheels ? It should have a Clinton engine,  I think yours has got a Briggs, can you get it out side and take some Picts of it all round,then I can help you, I might even have some info brochures some where

Right now what you have there is a bitza the chassis , gearbox and engine arnt Trojan in fact it might only be the bonnet that is, theback wheels look to big as well. But you still have the basics of some thing very nice there , I have done the same thing in the past, building tractors from many different parts and. Ime sure with a bit of work you could turn it into a nice tractor that's worth a few bob, and would go down well at shows

I wonder if anyone can help me please.

I have recently acquired a Toraktor Mk3 for restoration and whilst most if not all seems to be there parts were in the dismantled state so I am trying to work a few things out.

- The Clinton engine was in bits and has corroded bore and broken ring at least so I am planning to replace the engine.

- I am not sure how the belt drive fits at the front of the engine, Sould there be forward and reverse or just forward? If anyone can give me a picture of the belt and pulley layout it would be a great help.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks,

John

HI AS Anyone got the dimensions of a Trojan mk1 handclutch and engine pulley wheel.to carry on with restoration also 3.00 10 tyre required,also brake drum for mk3 and shoes

any help be appreciated

1 hour ago, wingetchap said:

HI AS Anyone got the dimensions of a Trojan mk1 handclutch and engine pulley wheel.to carry on with restoration also 3.00 10 tyre required,also brake drum for mk3 and shoes

any help be appreciated

Try a post in the Wanted section :thumbs: