Lauber1

Suburban night

my son and I had a little tractor party tonite, in my little shop,  and got a few of the workers repaired. My oldest(59) model, got a new reverser belt, as the old one threw a chunk out, the newer(59) needed a different carb, and my sons 1962 "600", got a new replacement engine that I found, that only has a few hours on it. Here a picture of a room full of David Bradley riding machines and attachments. 

post-115-0-86798100-1402716390_thumb.jpgpost-115-0-90635000-1402716449_thumb.jpg

I have 11 different Suburban riders, and I don't really know how many walk-behinds, but there are several. Some of the walkers are from the 30's, and of the iron wheel age, then theres a bunch that post war with the familiar bullet nose/ rubber tire era. There used to be 100 tractors here, but over the last few yrs I have cut it back to 40 or 50. Its hard to keep track of, since I go though them, use them a yr, then put them back up, or trade one off for something that makes me curious. Going to be putting up another 20x20ft building this yr, to keep some of them from sitting out doors, after we redo them.