rotoscytheben

project mobility madness monster wheels !!!!!

well a bit more was achieved today on mobility madness monster wheels aka mobiliticus

quad frame was chopped and engine offered up for mounts to be fabbed and seat mounts were made 

tomorrow i will stick them to the frame here are the picspost-220-0-21357800-1406657983_thumb.jpghere is the frame with the seat in position

post-220-0-85642700-1406658070_thumb.jpg

got a couple more bits done today in my lunch hour

chain shortened and fitted

chain tensioner modded and test fitted 

twist grip throttle fitted to bars 

not much more to do now then i can break it back down and blast and paint it :D

Can't wait to see the video of it in action Ben :thumbs:    Any guess on it's top speed?

well i think it could be a ukwheelhorsebloke video exclusive given my abilities at loading stuff on here :D 

top speed wise mobiliticus on its test run wont be that fast because she is running a governor at the moment

when i break it down for painting i will de govern the engine and add a few little tricks then she will rev to about 5400rpm if required or brave enough :D 

the question is do i fit the one shot nos kit mmm maybe i will think on that :smoke:  :scratchhead:  

managed to get a few minutes on this one today its finally coming together 

here are a couple of pictures 

post-220-0-81481800-1412701204_thumb.jpgpost-220-0-35648300-1412701274_thumb.jpg

there are still bits to be done and i am going to change a few little bits that im not happy with