rotoscytheben

my other toy!!!!!!

me an the boy had a go at jet skiing last year, i found it very hard work not like riding a motor bike for sure, but very exiting the only downside was the rubber  bondage clothes you had to wear i looked like a very fat walrus :D

me an the boy had a go at jet skiing last year, i found it very hard work not like riding a motor bike for sure, but very exiting the only downside was the rubber  bondage clothes you had to wear i looked like a very fat walrus :D

i bet you did nigel :D

if you found jetskiing hard work you werent riding the right one 

my ski is very stable and fast it revs out at 7k nothing for a 1200 injected ninja based engine it plains at 75mph 

you can cruise all day at just over tickover in river estuaries or gun it out at sea which i like to do off dungeness point it gets ropugh out there and you can get some serious air under the hull 

where did you have a go at skiing nigel?

ahh i see to be honest i know simon at action watersports he is a friend of mine  his skiis are old and very tired 

when i bought the ski i first used it on his lake but i used to be able to get from one end to the other in about 8 seconds so it became very boring 

when you ride a big ski like mine it becomes easy it has reverse and turns on a sixpence if you want it too 

i think i need to take you out for a little ride on the sea  :)

you will notice the difference 

i ski out of the varne boatclub im the jetski section captain there its a much better atmosphere than at the lake where it costs a fortune to ski 

its expensive enough anyway with petrol costs

The question is Ben....... Why are you not putting the jet-ski engine in the mobility scooter? :D

shes my baby i always wanted a jetski and several years ago i was lucky enough to be in a position to be able to buy one naturally i bought the biggest most powerful one i could get mty hands on :)

before that i had only ridden the hire skiis at the lake in lydd i can tell you that the day i bought mine i did my proficentcy training in the solent in hampshire it was a real shock going from a 650cc 2 stroke ski to a 1200 4 stroke  injected monster ill never forget that rush it makes me grin every time i ride her