Triumph66

Bolens Husky tractor

Spot on Alain. Thanks. Is that the correct size too? I need to check the tyre sizes for the front.

Cheers

Yes, you want 4.80-8 or 4.00-8 no real difference, just some manufactures measure from the sidewalls and some measure the top of tread. They also make a thinner tire in a 3.50-8 tri-rib and they are fine for lighter machines, but not yours. I have way over 4,000 in tyres, I've done a little research. Like the difference between a  a Carlisle multi-trac CS and the Kenda K500 super turf or a Kenda K505, pick the kenda k500 super turf

Here it is! the famous Wheel Horse TOWING the Bolens photo :D  ;)  I get the impression Andrew didn't like this photo being taken :yankchain:  Now i'll go hide  :hide:

17462214294_6506814bef.jpg

You aren't fooling anyone with that pic.

It's very obvious that what appears to be a tow strap is a piece of steel bar stock painted tan, and the Bolens is really pushing the Wheel Horse :yankchain:  :yankchain: :yankchain:

OB, the amazing thing was that is exactly what happened and I didn't even have the engine running either!

You aren't fooling anyone with that pic.

It's very obvious that what appears to be a tow strap is a piece of steel bar stock painted tan, and the Bolens is really pushing the Wheel Horse :yankchain:  :yankchain: :yankchain:

I was really struggling with that picture until you guys posted the obvious answer. It's a very convincing picture and it is very easy to be fooled into thinking the Bolens is being towed. :)

Iain