Ian

Horizontal Milling Machine.

Yep, that's right, the mill thingy I bought only a very little while ago is up for grabs..

Why??      Well, two reasons... It's not quite what I really needed/wanted for a milling machine and shouldn't of really bought it...  And, I need the money to put into Project "Why Not" to get yet another rear axle :)

Does it work? Everything turns as it should.. I've not tried the electric motors yet as the wiring is a bit old looking and needs replacing.. I should get that sorted and try them really..

How much????   Millions would be nice, but I will settle for what I paid for it   £75 :D

Is it heavy??     Very :D    The main part of it needs two people to lift it, but it does fit quite nicely in a wheel barrow :D

Am I going to be glad to get the floor space back it's taking up and forcing me to keep on of my herd outside????  You bet your 'orse I am :)

Do I have any photo's of it????    Yep, look below :)

Am I ever going to stop starting sentences with a question???????      Yes, about now I think :)

P7161738_zps2c3bf1cf.jpg

P7161734_zps1610882e.jpg

P7161732_zps726e6351.jpg

P7161736_zpscb96b6c2.jpg

P7161735_zpse88b14e1.jpg

Are you sure about that Nate?   It's so heavy two people can only just lift it, it would cost a small fortune to ship to Boston!