meadowfield

Project C4 - 4x4 Wheel Horse

Climbing walls and banks sure looks fun but I'd say that tractor looks as though it's designed to stomp on things.

I'll keep my eyes open at the car boots for a kiddies pedal car or two for an arena event perhaps?

Andy

hmm, you got me thinking Andy...

I would love to see that and the 6x6 in person!

Karl, would be great if you and some of the guys could come over for a show. We are a good bunch and it would be fab to catch up sometime.

It's a shame I wasn't big on Wheel Horse 6 years ago when I worked in the US for 6 months, that would have been very useful for stocking up :D

Karl, would be great if you and some of the guys could come over for a show. We are a good bunch and it would be fab to catch up sometime.

Couldn't agree more,  it would be great to see you all

I had worked for a little company out your way (Diageo).  This was before RedSquare, and I had several opportunities to get to your neck of the world, had I known...

im leaving this post with the kinda smile that usually only a man would understand !!! i keep getting all these inspiring thought on how i would like to convert a garden tractor and just when i though i had hatched the perfect plan another red hot chilli gets chucked in the pan lol 

that so crazy it brilliant 

Great job on this, it certainly looks like a lot of fun. Would be great in my woods where it often gets really muddy and slippery. Where do you guys meet up for shows by the way? I'd love to come along with my two lawn tractors if I ever get the chance.