pmackellow

New trailer

We could sleep in it John, not at Newark though its too damn cold !!! :)

Hairy pooch not forgotten as regards accomodation...

TTTTTTell me about itttttt. I still have a cold and that's 2 months back. will have it insulated for next year with 50mm of cavity wall insulation. called CELOTEX OR EQUIVILANT

Line the wall with celotex & that will be nice n cozy to sllep in , cool in summer & warm in winter . Maybe put a little window in the side Then you have a micro caravan .

I may even consider it myself

For most events we have the use of the inlaws motor caravan, I wouldn't put a window in the trailer for the same reason as it won't be decalled up, I don't want people to know whats in it...

I don't want to interfear with your trailer as you have probably thought it all out but the rear door is good but if it was hinged at the bottom you could use it as a loading ramp. very nice all the same. from jealous simar kid.

Had thought of that one John, the door did not look strong enought to take the weight of a tractor so I will use the ramps I already have and just have the door as side opening and not weight bearing !!

Anyway no need to be jealous John theres nothing wrong with your covered trailer it does the job and I know you are rightly proud of how it all turned out :D

I was thinking along the lines of a frame and cover on our Ifor Williams trailer until the box trailer popped up on that well known auction website...