meadowfield

Newby Hall tractorfest 2014

This year we are looking to hold the UK wheel horse meet at Newby Hall near Ripon.

It's not exclusive to any particular tractor, so we would love to have anyone come join us in Yorkshire early June. It's a great site and event, very laid back and every year almost a thousand entries of all shapes sizes.

There's already quite a few of us meeting up there, so it would be good to drum up more interest :)

Mark

Can we start to write a list of who's coming?

So far I think it's the following:

Chris / Pam (showman)
Nigel / chris
Paul and Wendy
Neil and Carolyn
John Webster (simar kid)

Chime in if you are coming....

Plus,

Me, 3 kids
Mum, dad, brother... That's 7 horses from us

Booked our three in for Newby.(two lawn rangers,one C105)

Hoping to get a friend of mine to book two B111 's in.

Should be a good crowd of us going (Hope the weather is kind to us so we can all get together in the evening)

Frank

yes I will be there as the show also is looking for Lister engines and working equipment which is driven by a engine. have been told that there could be 1200 going and so with my c 61 I will be in two camps.

yes I will be there as the show also is looking for Lister engines and working equipment which is driven by a engine. have been told that there could be 1200 going and so with my c 61 I will be in two camps.

Good stuff! Do you speak to Alan much who runs our section? It might be good to tell him that we have 20 horses coming this year.

I intend going. Need an entry form though. No printer. I'll send for one. I'll enter the C-125 and C-81 if I can get it finished.

Edited by Stormin

Good stuff! Do you speak to Alan much who runs our section? It might be good to tell him that we have 20 horses coming this year.

not very often by phone but if you would like his number I can let you have it

Never got a reply, Mark. Got one of the son-in-laws to print off a couple this morning.  Will post them later today. Hoping to take the C-125 and the C-81.