meadowfield

Newby Hall tractorfest 2014

May I make a request? If anyone who is going, has a pair of rear wheels or slot hitch they'd be prepared to part with I'd be interested. :thumbs:  PM me if able to oblige.

May I make a request? If anyone who is going, has a pair of rear wheels or slot hitch they'd be prepared to part with I'd be interested. :thumbs:  PM me if able to oblige.

i think ian ( stigian) has a slot hitch and wheels, ave a word with him if he has i can bring them up for you

mark i have only booked my holder in if i bring a racing horse up can i do it with out applying for another entry form

i think ian ( stigian) has a slot hitch and wheels, ave a word with him if he has i can bring them up for youmark i have only booked my holder in if i bring a racing horse up can i do it with out applying for another entry form

Nigel,

You can print out from the web, so just send another entry. Been chatting with the hort section steward, he's looking forward to this many entries!

Nigel,

You can print out from the web, so just send another entry. Been chatting with the hort section steward, he's looking forward to this many entries!

ok will do mark

It looks like the entries have been sent out, we've got ours and I know quite a few of you have theirs - with the exception of Nigel last night. Hopefully it comes today - I'm nothing to do with the YVVA, but more than happy to chase the stewards, etc with any queries.

Can we get a list of whos going with what and when on here?  We'll look then to meet and camp in the same area like we did at Ardingly if you are up for that? 

cheers

Dopey here appears to have booked in twice coz another load of paperwork has arrived today :banghead:

Never mind, the "second" Commando 8 has magically become a Cyclone trailed spreader !! :)

I think Paul has a running V60 Mark, I might have a new piston in the shed

thanks for the offers guys

still preferring to use a Briggs 7 or 8 HP with electric start, if anyone knows of one...