bankman

Landmaster Kestrel, free to a good home!

I aquired this a few years ago, basically to save it from being scrapped.  My intention was to restore and show it but I have too many things going on in my life to spend time on it, plus it is too large for me to transport it easily, so I have decided to pass it on.  As you can see it is rough, it has had a 'modification' done to the rear end as well at some time.  Now the machine is partly dismantled, the engine has had the barrel removed and I have refaced the valve seats but I gave the valve's to a clubmate to reface them and he appears to have lost them so new ones will be required.  Of course the engine will need a total rebuild anyway.  The Albion gearbox apppears OK, not sure what (if any) parts are missing from the whole machine but whatever was on it when I obtained it is still there but probably now in a box!  One tyre still hold air, the other is split though. Anyone interested would need to collect it from Matlock, Derbyshire, and give me a day or three to get everything together as it is spread over a garage, bedroom and a container on a local farm at present!  It cost me £15 a few years ago, so I haven't lost much by giving it away. I could sell the engine for parts and make that back but that isn't the way I work. PM me if interested and thank's for looking.

Pete.

c7b7f4ef7612b7cf656c1d7f901fe94a.jpg

86ec27282ad8006a896bdae60e4de293.jpg

Just bumping this up again as it is still available either as a 'project' or for parts.  Pm me if interested.

Pete.

I always want too many projects, but if you can somehow move this project to here Finland, i am interest !  :o

i guess it will be impossible, or too expensive. :D  :unsure:

Hi James, yes come and take it away before I scrap it as space is needed urgently.  Have messaged you.

Pete.

Hi I have a few of these, and 2were burned on my allotment. It is a long way bit I would love to have it if you are still offering