Jackthehat

Got my tyres on comander 😃

Gonna try to get a Wheelhorse gathering down hear in the south west ,

Maybe at the bath & west show

That would be interesting. Would a Bolens be welcome? It would be good to have a MOM stand of the members' machines.

Gonna try to get a Wheelhorse gathering down hear in the south west ,

Maybe at the bath & west show

Im in full agreement with you there Neil! lets try and sort something out for down the west country somewhere! you could count me and my grandfather in with 2 horses...

would be nice to have a small horse meet up down here, as sadly I'm not driving yet and my dad doesn't fancy the drive all the way up north to the 2015 round up :( Im more than positive we could get enough wheel horses together down that way, or if not as mentioned above even a MoM section, any machine for mom members? good advertisement as well i guess

From what little bit I can see of that plow on the 600, I don't think that it's a Brinly.

As for a hitch, the Brinly and Ohio Steel sleeve hitches made for the Bolens tube frames will fit on ALL of the tube frames no matter what year or horsepower.

Tyres were £100 plus vat and ther 7x12s they look no crazy I love them and as for a round up at west bay that would be brilliant also me an my friends would bring 5 wheel horses that's a start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's worth starting a new thread for the south west show idea to gauge interest and location ideas.

It would be good to have a meet this year somewhere; Dorset/ Somerset would be good.

Where did you get the tyres from Jack? 

Maybe it's worth starting a new thread for the south west show idea to gauge interest and location ideas. 

I will leave that to Neil, or someone with a bit more authority than me, but i too think its a good idea, i go to shows down that way anyway so would love to do a little roundup