Wristpin

Wheel horse D200

How mutch :o

Yes I will buy it but I want the trailer & the shipping container thrown in B)

The D200 I sold had the rear topper. I should have kept it knowing the state it is i now :angry:

I'd say £2500 is closer to the top end - if everything is original and works...  the plough is not a wheel horse one.

In the condition this is in then I'd say £700-900 for the tractor because of the hitch and everything appears straight and original.

Cultivator is worth £300 plus, topper might be £400 or even more as they are pretty scarce - esp on CAT 0

I'd have £1500 in the package - if I had the money, space and permission from the missus :D

I sold mine for £500

£1500 max for the lot

The mower is a woods if I am corrected, they also fit Bolens Large Frame tractors if they had rear PTO

I would make an offer, but if I ever wanted more kids I better not :D

i know the fellow that is selling this he is very easy to deal with and is honest and wont laugh at sensible offers i just do think he knows the proper value of this

OK guys, being here in "The Colonies", I gotta ask.  What's a 'topper'?

I know we have different names for some of the attachments such as cylinder vs. reel mower, so enlighten me if you would be so kind.

... The mower is a woods if I am corrected, they also fit Bolens Large Frame tractors if they had rear PTO ...

That would depend on which rear PTO.

Bolens had four rear mounted PTO kits for the Large Frames:

18082 - 2000 RPM

18094 - 540 RPM

18095 - 540 RPM

18906 - came with gears and shafts so that you could have either 540 or 1000 RPM.

The 18082 is the only one that can be used with a 3-pt hitch, as the other three mounted using the same mounting tabs that the 3-pt hitch used, so it was one or the other, not both.