the showman

Rural Past Times Aug 8/9

That's good news Paul, it will be good to catch up with you again...   As for the weather, it's looking good for a warm dry weekend :)

Was hoping to get down on Sunday, but learned again today why I don't commit to long term plans. No reliable transport for a week !!!.

New-to-me Car was due to have rear Screen replaced yesterday, found they had the wrong one.

Came back today with another, found it too was wrong type !. Unfortunately it was after they cut the old one out.

Stuck it back in and made it temporarily watertight/secure while they went for another shot at ordering one.

Got a call to say it won't arrive until about next Monday and possible install on Tuesday ...... 

Enjoy!. Should be good n warm with a hint of dust in the air from Dirt Turning, so pitch your Tent/Van south of the Plough Field if you can. 

Will be relying on picture please.

Looking forward to meeting you all, we are expecting to arrive at approximately 9pm Friday evening. See you all there :)

Tom

Looking forward to see you Tom, have a save journey

Slight change of plan, I will be there Saturday now (was just going to be Sunday)

Sounds like a good weekend, hope we get the weather !!

Thanks Paul, I'll have the kettle on

Was hoping to get down on Sunday, but learned again today why I don't commit to long term plans. No reliable transport for a week !!!.

New-to-me Car was due to have rear Screen replaced yesterday, found they had the wrong one.

Came back today with another, found it too was wrong type !. Unfortunately it was after they cut the old one out.

Stuck it back in and made it temporarily watertight/secure while they went for another shot at ordering one.

Got a call to say it won't arrive until about next Monday and possible install on Tuesday ...... 

Enjoy!. Should be good n warm with a hint of dust in the air from Dirt Turning, so pitch your Tent/Van south of the Plough Field if you can. 

Hope your rear screen isn't coming over from france by lorry, you'll be waiting weeks !

you can still come richard it will be nice weather so stick a mower on the back seat with the handles poking out where the

screen should be :D