neil

wheel horse round hood 704 to the collection

I went on a journey to Oxfordshire on Friday to collect my latest purchase .

Had to drive like a bat out of hell to get back sharpish so that , er in doors , didn't see another tractor arrive at the ranch.

The guy that I bought this from also had an awesome collection of Wheelhorse tractors including a suburban 401 , lawn ranger, and many c series tractors along with some awesome implements.

Luckily I sneaked the latest member of the Heard into the barn with minutes to spare

post-5-0-21321800-1434905346_thumb.jpgpost-5-0-10656500-1434905382_thumb.jpgpost-5-0-39360500-1434905327_thumb.jpgpost-5-0-82504700-1434905401_thumb.jpg

That is a beautiful machine Neil, your better half will appreciate it when she sees it, I'm sure. BTW, take care in driving from now one, it appears you are in the wrong lane from the photo  :yankchain:

That is a beautiful machine Neil, your better half will appreciate it when she sees it, I'm sure. BTW, take care in driving from now one, it appears you are in the wrong lane from the photo  :yankchain:

Alain, would you believe they even put the road direction signs on the wrong side over hear as well as the steering wheels .LOL

Alain, would you believe they even put the road direction signs on the wrong side over hear as well as the steering wheels .LOL

Oh my gosh, That's horrible, around here they get the signs on the right side of the streets, but they don't always spell them correctly

post-384-0-56639600-1435002401.jpg

post-384-0-60614600-1435002458.jpg

I second that, it is a beautiful machine, by the way Alain, over here, just to confuse things, the 'LEFT' lane is the 'RIGHT' lane, if  you're in the 'RIGHT' lane you're in the 'WRONG' lane, if you see what I mean. :confused:

Doug.